Coral Gables Landscaping & Assoc was formed in 1990 and we have not skipped a beat in our mission to give back to the community and support many organizations. Coral Gables Landscaping & Assoc. provides design, installation, transplanting, pruning, water fall garden’s, water conservation irrigation upgrades, edible vegetation, and organic insect control. Knowing your plants and how they mature along with sun sensitivities is key to having a landscape with longevity. Coral Gables Landscaping & Assoc. is an environmentally sensitive operation and proud sponsor of Ideas For Us Inc.
Today’s direction in landscaping includes not just the planting of quality with rare horticulture expertise but also an environmental team and concerned with eliminating carbon foot prints with conserving water in the process to preserve the earth and save you money.
Our landscape contractors offer consultation, design, and installation in the following areas: Coral Gables, Pinecrest, South Miami, Coconut Grove , Miami beach, Florida Keys, VI Islands, and the Bahamas, bringing plants from the jungles of the amazon as well as formal foliage to your residence or commercial building. We acquire plants directly from growers to offer solid price, quality and selection.
DPI Certification #47224486 Department of Agriculture, Division of Plant Industries
Our designs and installations are all around Miami and city’s up and down the eastern seaboard of the USA. From home owners to commercial enterprises.
Our Portfolio includes just a few of the following services/products we have provided.
- Hyatt Hotel, Holiday Inn, Biltmore Estates, Ocean reef, Water Parks and the Harrison Group MD and 11 of their hotels.
- Home Owners from key west to Ft. Lauderdale to many list.
- Motion Pictures Men in Black, As Good as it Gets, Something Got to Give, It’s Complicated and many more.
- Our Partners include over 150 acres of Nursery growers certified by the department of agriculture, environmentalist, arborist and Architects.
- Today’s direction in landscaping includes not just the planting of quality of rare horticultor expertise but with a environmental team and concerns eliminating carbon foot prints with water conservation in the process.
- When choosing our plants, we chose our best
- Coral Gables Landscaping & Assoc was formed in 1990 and we have not skipped a beat in our mission to give back to the community and supporter of many organizations.